Today we have another review day! Yahoo! We got to review an absolutely adorable cat/dog dress for Anya. You can go see where all the fun is at at:https://www.etsy.com/shop/GurrandPurr?ref=pr_shop_more
This gorgeous dress is made out of blue denim with little tiny rhinestones on the end and front of the dress and it came with a hoodie! How adorable is that?!
It also came with a d-ring so it's a "harness-dress", and it came with an adorable big pink bow to match!! This is the total dress for a Fashion-Girl like Anya herself!
I absolutely adore this dress!
hoodie, but both ways are still very cute! and Anya was an absolute master at letting me put this on
her; as she doesn't really like stuff being put on her head.
dress. NOTE: the cat leash wasn't at all part of the review. And either cat nor human suffered in the
making of this review, and kitty was then given a break and one treat for being so good/patient, Lol.
* Just absolutely adorable and it might just be one of my favorite dresses I've ever seen/owned.
* I loved the little rhinestones on the hoodie part and the back of the dress.
* Love the fact that it has a hoodie with it.
* Since the dress is "one-of-a-kind" meaning that there's only one available and I have it, I liked that.
* Love the big pink bow on it!
* Costumer service wasn't too bad.
* Not bad on the shipping.
* It came in a pretty little red bag, that I liked.
* I didn't like the "unfinished" edges on the dress. (See in the photo above).
* The dress was a little pricy; $35 dollars.
* A few of the rhinestones on it have fallen off, I think.