Although I hate this question with a fiery passion, I must admit that I was a bit curious to see what other people paid for their purebred cat or dog. Here is the run down for my Ragdolls....
My Ragdoll Purchase Prices Per Cat:
- Nico and Anya purchased at 3.11 years old in 2012 costed me $450 for them together.
- Renato purchased at 13 weeks? in 2014 costed me $750.
- Zayd purchased in 2015 at 3 months old costed me $1,500.
- Baloo given to me in 2015 at 4.4 years old was for free. **original price was $150**
- Tadpole given to me in 2004 was for free.
Total cost is a whopping $2,700 dollars.
|" I maybe cute, but I'm still expensive" ;-)|
|Anya is worth every cent in the world!|
So that begs the question, how much did you pay for your purebred cat or dog?