We recently reviewed the Kong Naturals Incline Cat Scratcher and it is available in 3 different sizes; single, double, and incline (which is what I am reviewing). I was in desperate need of another cat scratcher and I was very happy to be given the Kong Naturals Incline Cat Scratcher to review on Life with Ragdolls.
|Saphira testing it out for the first time.|
|The cubby hole that contains Baloo's most biggest obsession, haha.|
|Large enough for a XL breed like Ragdolls.|
|Made in the USA is always a big plus for me!!|
* Fast shipping.
* Great customer service.
* Made in the USA (this is a huge pro for me! ).
* Great size at 19.25 x 7.5 x 1.5 inches.
* Big enough for large breeds, like Maine Coons, Ragdolls, etc.
* Reasonably priced; $5.75.
* The Kong Naturals Incline Cat Scratcher has a small crunchy plastic ball that hangs from a string in the inside of the scratcher (what that hole cut out of it is). Baloo is obsessed with it...
* Unfortunately, none of my cats really use this product. Years ago, I trained all of my cats to use a vertical scratching post, Saphira is the only one that will occasionally use horizontal scratching posts, Anya and Angel will too, but they're both declawed, so that is pointless.
* No traction. Will slide everywhere when the cat tries to get on it.
I rate this product 3 stars. I probably won't be buying this product again, not that it is a bad product, just that my cats usually won't use horizontal surfaces to scratch, with that said Baloo is obsessed with the crunchy plastic ball that hangs from the inside, so that is a plus.