Today I have a review for the Tiki Cat King Kamehameha Luau canned cat food. It is a variety pack of 12 consisting of 6 flavors, each can is 2.5 oz and this variety pack is priced currently at $11.77. It is a shredded food.
|Sadly I only have one can to show and that is because I used them all since I forgot this was a review! O.0|
|Looks tasty....not haha.|
* Fast shipping.
* Good customer service.
* 6 flavors.
* Grain free.
* The cats generally love Tiki Cat.
* Expensive for 2.5 oz cans in only a 12 pack.
* Gave all the cats diarrhea.
* Star disliked all but one of the flavors.
* Smells awful!!!
* None of the cats were crazy about any of the flavors really and they're generally not picky at all and tend to love Tiki Cat.
Overall, the cats and I rate this a 2.5 star product and I likely won't be buying this.
I received a free product in an exchange for an honest review. All opinions, text, and photos are my own. No part of Life with Ragdolls shall be used without my permission.