Today is a quick review because I have limited time to write again. This month (this post was written March 31, 2016), I reviewed the PetSafe Slim Cat Interactive Feeder\Cat Toy, the way this thing works is by putting the desired amount of food (usually kibble) into the toy and the cat must bat\roll it around until the food comes out. It has a 'easy' level and a 'difficult' level. It's also dishwasher safe. Blue, green. orange, and pink are the colors it comes in. I requested blue, my favorite color.
|Anya probably wondering why I got a SlimCat...little does she know that it is for Saphira primarily. ;-)|
|Anya working on 'easy' mode. Cashmere merely helped.|
|Anya works 'difficult'.|
* All of the cats like this toy and can figure it out. Except for Angel as she is blind in both eyes, but she certainly tries! Usually succeeds.
* Great customer service (as always).
* Fast shipping.
* On sale now (the blue one) for $4.87. You save $3.08.
* Dishwasher safe.
* Comes in 4 colors.
* A great way to help Saphira lose weight and a great game for the cats to play while I am at work\not home.
* Has two options of difficulty.
* Cheap plastic. It has not broken yet, but the cats are rough with it and if you drop it accidentally on hard floors it would probably break.
* Too easy for Anya to figure out, even on 'difficult' mode!
Over all, the cats and I give this product 4.5 stars and I will definitely be buying more of these soon.