All Photo and Text Copyright Life with Ragdolls 2013~2016
This will be a quick and tidy review because I am writing this a rather late Thursday night and I am tired!
This month we got to review the Orijen Alberta Wild Boar Cat Treats, these treats are $6.99 for 1.25 oz bag. They are made in Canada and contain two ingredients, wild boar and wild boar liver. All four of my cats go crazy for this treat and I will definitely be buying these again. They're probably Saphira's favorite treat of theirs.
* All four cats loved them.
* Fast shipping.
* Great customer service (as usual).
* Various flavors of Orijen cat treats.
* Just two ingredients.
* If you're a Florida Gator fan like I am, the name contains 'Alberta', like the female gator mascot. You could say that's a perk.... ;)
* Does not last long.
* Will harden if left out of the bag too long.
Note: Chewy.com now requires their reviewers to chirp in a disclaimer saying we were sent a **free** product(s) in a exchange for a honest review. Life with Ragdolls is never paid to write reviews nor excepts them.