All Photo and Text Copyright Life with Ragdolls 2013~2016
Today I got to work with Aaronalbrecht for two pet ID tags to review for Anya and Cordoba. They're thrilled! So am I. Aaronalbrecht's pet ID tags are very nice, in fact, this is my second review from them ( I did one in 2014), that one was also for Anya and even better, a relative of mine gifted me with one for Star in 2013? So I own 4 tags from them.
The first one up is for Anya. I chose the horseshoe and for the crystal attachment, I picked the teal color. Which looks more like dark green to me, but either way, it is beautiful. The tag is available in 8 crystal colors: ruby, teal, sapphire, crystal clear, pink, lilac, turquoise, amethyst.
The second one up is for Cordoba. I chose the tiny heart and for the crystal attachment, I chose ruby. Which is called 'red' in my book haha. The tiny heart comes in 8 colors: ruby, sapphire, teal, amethyst, crystal clear, pink, lilac, turquoise.
* Fast shipping.
* Great customer service.
* MANY choices for ID tags and even for the certain crystal attachments too.
* Made in the USA.
* The split ring (what's holding the tag together) is also American made.
* These tags are beautiful. All of them.
* High quality.
* American quality. Not cheapo China quality. ;)
* Holds up well.
* Not heavy but heavy looking. I like it.
* Anya and Cordoba looks great in them.
* Did I mention how much I love these yet?
Hmm...nothing much here.
Suggestions\improvements I'd like to see in this product:
* I wish there was some way to prevent the crystal from sliding back over the tag (backwards I guess?) It gets stuck in Anya's rabies tag.
Over all, the cats and I rate this a 5 star product. I am very happy with it and will definitely be buying more of these in the future!