All Photo and Text Copyright Life with Ragdolls 2013 - 2017
Today I have a quick review for the Solid Gold Purrfect Pairings canned cat food, I chose the chicken with goat milk, although there are other choices like; tuna and goat milk, salmon and goat milk, chicken liver and goat milk, shrimp and goat milk and white fish and goat milk. To be honest, I was quite hesitant to try this product when I was offered it because milk gives all the cats stomach upsets (welcome to my world!) but I thought I'd let them give it a go try, it turns out they love it! Also, it did not make them sick at all. It is currently priced at $8.34 for a 6 pack.
* All the cats loved it.
* Great for Angel since she is older and can't chew as well anymore.
* Fairly priced.
* Grain and gluten free.
* Comes in 6 flavors to choose from.
* Fast shipping.
* Good customer service.
* It didn't make the cats sick.
* Misleading. According to Chewy.com, this product is made in North America, the label says Thailand.
* Due to Thailand origin, I probably won't be buying this.
* These are not cans but rather cups. They're too small at under 3 oz.
The cats and I rate this a 4.3 star product.
I received a free product in an exchange for an honest review. All opinions, text, and photos are my own. No part of Life with Ragdolls shall be used without my permission.