I use to think I would never be able to quit drinking coke, I'd drink 1-5 cans a day, no problem. Today marks 2 months without me drinking coke. I feel ridiculously wonderful, not drowsy or lazy or sad or angry or feel like giving up. Tea has replaced the coke in my life, fruit will replace the fast food I use to eat a couple times a week. I had not had any fast food for 2 weeks in February, but one Sunday afternoon we were out and I was so hungry and couldn't stand the hunger, but man -- it was disgusting!!
Just some of the improvements I've noticed with myself after quitting coke\fast food\added sugar (mostly):
- No "yuck" feeling after eating.
- Cleaner teeth (you're welcome dentist!)
- Cleaner skin (no more acne)
- Cleaner hair and more shinny.
- Less flossing (I use to use 1-3 pieces of dental floss to floss my teeth, now I only need one.)
- Little "morning breath".
- Stronger teeth and healthier gums.
- Calmer mood, no more "hangry-ness" (its where you get angry when you're hungry, yes it happens!)
- Eat less (a bonus if you're trying to loose weight).
- More active, I walk 2-8 miles on the weekend.
- Less nightmares. No more "I'm-falling-dreams".
- More patience ( I use to have such a short temper!!)
- Less sweat and no smelly armpits.
- More energy to work out.
- You feel awesome! And ready for the day...most days.
- No more so called "diary allergies" (I made myself physically sick from all of the sugar!) I thought it was diary products that made me sick.
- Stronger and mor acute taste and sense of smell.
- Better eye sight.
That's just a small amount of the wonderful things that quitting coke, fast food, and most added sugars has brought me. What will it bring you?
|Nothing like a wonderful mug of tea in the midnight. Ps: My Play it Like a Pattern will be up Wednesday.|